DeFi Token Built
For Tech Lovers By Techies
The Ecozeen Token is a community focused on using DeFi protocols to influence people’s perspective towards technology
BEP-20 is a token standard on Binance Smart Chain that extends ERC-20.
Ecozeen token has a total supply of 5,000,000,000,000 (5 Trillion) tokens. Our tokenomics is shared in a total ratio of 25% total locked up tokens, 25% total reserves and 50% total token in market opened for pre-sale.
In Decentralized Finance (DeFi), liquidity pools are pools of tokens that are locked into a smart contract and that facilitate efficient asset trading while allowing investors to earn a return on their holdings.
We are building solutions by helping
We’ve created a platform that helps investors gain long-term financial achievements , make a social impact, and participate in making the global space more conducive by improving tecchnology in all aspects.
Ecozeen token has a total suppl of 5,000,000,000,000 (Trillion) tokens. Our tokenomics is shared in a total ratio of 25% total locked up tokens, 25% total reserve and 50% market opened for pre-sale.
To provide multiple utilities for Ecozeen token holders and make it a native asset that is interoperable across the world of technology.
In Decentralized finance (DeFi) , liquidity pools are pools of tokens that are locked into a smart contract and that facilitate efficient asset trading while allowing investors to ear a return on their holdings.
Meet The Team
Chief Executive Officer
Head Of Operations
Binance Smart Chain (BSC) is a high-end block-chain infrastructure developed by Binance, a global pioneer in block-chain solutions.
Safe & Secure
As all of the data is stored on blockchain, our system is Safe & Secure to use.